Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data according to § 5 letter o) Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act“) is INDUSTRY SUPPORT s.r.o. ID number: 50794345 with registered office at Vyšný koniec 93, Turzovka, 023 54 (hereinafter: “operator“).
2. The contact details of the operator are
address: Vyšný koniec 93, Turzovka, 023 54
phone: +421 949 592 925
3. Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
4. The operator has not appointed a responsible person for the protection of personal data. The contact details of the responsible person are:
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The operator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the operator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
• performance of the contract between you and the operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
• the operator’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
• Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
• processing your order and exercising rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator; when placing an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the operator,
• sending business announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. The operator does not/does not make automatic individual decisions in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Personal data retention period
1. The operator stores personal data
• for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the application of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked
2. After the period of storage of personal data has expired, the operator will delete personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the operator)
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
• Participating in the delivery of goods / services / making payments based on the contract,
• providing services for running an e-shop (Shoptet) and other services in connection with running an e-shop,
• providing marketing services.
2. The operator does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
• the right to access your personal data according to § 21 of the Act,
• the right to correction of personal data according to § 22 of the Act, or restriction of processing according to § 24 of the Act,
• the right to erasure of personal data according to § 23 of the Act,
• the right to object to processing according to § 27 of the Act,
• the right to data portability according to § 26 of the Act,
• the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the operator’s address or email specified in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has adopted technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular…
3. The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by checking your consent via the Internet